Boiler Installation and Boiler Repair Hampton
Over the years, our services have grown to meet the needs of our customers including installations and Boiler Repair Hampton as well as HVAC.
We offer experienced technicians in all areas of the HVAC industry, specializing in burners and boilers. Boiler Service and repairs by Dimare’s Heating and Cooling Services also provide burner retrofit and burner start-up of new installations for many HVAC contractors and boiler suppliers. We are a fully licensed and bonded company so you can be assured you are receiving the most professional services.
- Acquired portable boilers to provide emergency temporary heating or process needs.
- Added quality subcontractors to handle peripheral job phases.
- Designed services to create efficient heating and air conditioning systems.
- Developed relationships with engineering firms to assist in the design and installation of mechanical projects.
- Implemented boiler tending division.
What does Dimare’s Heating and Cooling Services do during a boiler service?
- Our engineer will inspect your boiler and controls to make sure they are operating safely.
- The inspection will include checking your boiler for corrosion and leaks.
- Your boiler casing will be removed to check the functioning of its main components.
- A gas pressure check will ensure your boiler is operating at the correct gas pressure.
- A flue test will ensure that no unsafe emissions are being released from your boiler.
- Your boiler’s parts will be cleaned as required.
- Your boiler’s casing will be put back on and properly sealed.
- Our engineer will leave a checklist with you including all of the relevant information you need about the safety of your boiler.